Hi, my name is Tim Leonard, President and Owner. I started in the Electric Motor Business in 1983. I opened my own shop in 1988. In February 2008, I celebrated 25 years servicing Jonesboro and the surrounding areas. We now operate with over 45 years electric motor experience. I met my lovely wife Connie back in 2004. She is an National Sales Executive with CompassCode in Jonesboro, and enjoys helping me at the shop when necessary. Together we are striving to meet your electric motor needs.
- Please visit our complete web site and tell your friends about us. Not only do we hope to handle all you electric motor needs, everything from minor repairs to complete rebuilding, new and used motor sales. Just click on Electric Motors,for new and used motors, or click Repair Services, for rewinding and minor repair service.
- We also work on power tools and many other small electric tools and appliances, just click on Tools and Small Appliances.
- Hey, that’s not all. How about lamp repair & restoration? Just click on Lamp Repair.
- If that's not enough??? Almost everyone has too, even though we don’t want to --vacuum floors that is--what happens when your vacuum tears up? No worries! Just click on Vacuum Repair and see if we can help you there.
- Well, that's about it. We hope we can help you sometime, we are always happy to answer any questions you may have on our repair services. If its is something that we cannot take care of for you, we will be happy to recommend someone that may be able to help you.
- Again, we would like to thank you for visiting our web site. We hope to hear from or see you soon.